Sample Me Some - How To Apply
Experience a dance concert experience that provides a small sample of choreographic bliss provided by entertaining Black dance artists. Each artist will present a short dance selection, culminating in an evening of more than five artists showcased. Sample Me Some is a great way to become informed of new and emerging Black dance artists.
Call for Choreographers/Emerging Directors (Applications close at 5pm on July 28th, 2019)
Sample Me Some is a showcase-style dance platform, great for artists who wish to present on a budget or are just starting their choreographic career.
– Present your work in a Washington, DC theater Space at a reduced price.
– Obtain an HD-Quality MP4 video your choreographic work.
– Free 30 min phone consultation with Producer/Director Shawn Short to discuss your business (optional).
– Obtain Hi-Res images for future grant/event applications.
– Ability to apply to be a part of BDF’s masterclass roster
Don’t have dancers? Don’t worry, we are hosting a “dancer expo” to connect dancers with choreographers. Click here for more information!